Saturday, December 03, 2005

Web-Sites to Check Out

There are some web-sites to check out:
Amazon.com
I've got a wish list there. It's easy to access, just type in my name when you get to the site type in my name in people search.
broadwaynewyork.com
This site has a store that has really cute stuff about being light designers, directors, crew, etc. Mugs, stars, tee-shirts, pins, etc. Really cute stuff to get me if you feel like it. It's also got stuff from some of the Musicals that are going on in New York right now.
campusi.com
This is a great site to compare prices of things like books, movies, and music. I used it all the time in college when buying my books and movies for class. It saved me a lot of money.
bestbuy.com
All the stuff you can find in the store and more.
ebay.com
Auctions. If you feel you have the time and patience to do this, you might find some interesting prices. Also, you can find all that wonderful movie memoribilia I love.
Target.com
I've got a wish-list there too.

You can get shipping direct to my address rather than you sending it. If you need my address here, just email me, and I will write back.

No comments: