Saturday, December 03, 2005

Movies

Reminder note: I like special/ultimate/platnum editions. I realize they're more expensive, but far worth the money for me, because it's all the behind the scenes stuff. Some of these have the ultimate edition listed, others it's best just to assume that the special edition is the way to go. Not all movies have a special edition, but it's a good bet that most do. And if there's a choice, go with widescreen, please. That way you get everything in the shot the way the director ment for it to be seen. Oh, I'm a big fan of box sets (there's a box set list atop the page). They seem to have everything I'd ever want.

As far as movies go, it's a safe bet and you can always find them cheap on the internet. Check out ebay for low prices. Also campusi.com will automatically look for the best deals on all the big sites so you find it the cheapest. I've got a little bit on a wish list up on Amazon.com, which is really easy (and they have 50% off all box sets right now!); just type in my name and it'll bring it up. So, here goes; In alphabetical order:


  • Batman (2 disk special edition)
  • Batman and Robin (2 disk special edition)
  • Batman Begins (2 disk special edition)
  • Batman Forever (2 disk special edition)
  • Batman Returns (2 disk special edition)
  • The Brothers Grimm
  • Clue
  • Connie and Carla
  • Dodgeball
  • Fantastic Four
  • Feaver Pitch
  • Finding Neverland
  • Garden State
  • Gross Point Blank
  • Hero
  • High Strung
  • Hitch
  • The Incredibles: platnum edition
  • Iron Man
  • The Island
  • Jerry McGuire; special edition
  • Kung Fu Hustle
  • Long Way Round
  • Love Actually
  • Meet the Fockers
  • Meet The Parents
  • Mr. & Mrs. Smith
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail: Special Edition
  • Napoleon Dynamite
  • Office Space; Special Edition with Flair!
  • Robots
  • The Rocketeer
  • Sin City
  • Sky High
  • Valiant

And many many more. I'll probably update this list quite a lot, so keep checking it. I'll try and change the color whenever I add something.

UPDATE: Due to the "R&R Christmas Tour 2006" I obtained: Scrubs Season 4 (Thanks, Mom!), & The Little Mermaid (Thanks, Tracy!). As a gift for Chris I gave him, and essentially myself as well: Family Guy Seasons 1-3.

No comments: