Saturday, December 03, 2005

Clothes

Due to work, I'm probably not the best person to get brand new clothes. If you'd like to get me a gift card feel free. I have a section about gift cards and where to get them from.
But if you are set on getting me clothes, feel good. This is where you won't have to spend a lot of money.

Socks
I love toe socks. They're so fun. Also any kind of fun/character socks (happy bunny, pooh, scooby, etc). Size Small.

Underwear
Always a must. Size 7.

Bras
It's best just to get me a gift certificate so I can find the type I like on these. They have to meet so many requirements.

Tops
If they're cute, or have a cool phrase ("Go for it! Life's not a rehersal"), theatre related is always good. I'm a small in Tees... but if it's a baby tee, Medium would be better
Also, I'm a big tank top wearer, because then I can layer it. So tank tops are always welcome, in a medium.
Which means that overshirts are welcome. Right now I really like pearl-snap long sleeve shirts. I'm a small/medium, depending on where and what section you get it from.
Bottoms
Jeans are always nice. I'm liking these GAP jeans I've got: Size 10, Ankle. Flaire cut. Also, sounds weird but they fit nice, in the boy's section: Bootfit 32x32... or 30 in length is even better. American Eagle puts out a pair I like in size 8, but I don't know the style (probably flaire)... but it's best just to give gift certificates to these places.
PJ bottoms are always nice. Medium.

UPDATE: Due to the "R&R Christmas Tour 2006" I obtained: (Thanks Santa/Rents!) toe socks!!! And before then I had: (again, thank you Pop!) a Tee for Avenue Q.

No comments: