Saturday, December 03, 2005

Music

Alright, here's where things get tough. I like music. I like listening to music. I like most any music. So, I'll try and list CD's I don't have, but would like to. Most are going to be internet finds (again campusi.com is a fieldsave for this) because some are really hard to find, while others are amazingly mainstream.


Adam Pascal: Civilian
Adam Pascal: Model Prisoner
Garden State (soundtrack)
Johnny Cash: At Folsom Prison
Kelly Clarkson: Breakaway
Music for Elevators (name of band and album. Anthony Stewart Head, brother to Murray Head, is the singer)
Scrubs (soundtrack)
13 Going on 30 (Soundtrack)
Walk the Line (Original Soundtrack)

A quick note: Music CDs are now coming out in Dual-Disk format, which means some include dvd stuff. I'm not particular on these, but if it's a new cd (which are the only ones they do this on) they do cost the same (which is odd to me).

No comments: