Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dark Tink

I've come to discover that my favorite store has the combination of both worlds: Goth and Disney. Hot Topics, a wonderful store found in most malls and now online at http://www.hottopic.com, has this brand (also minimally found at the disneystore.com) called "DARK TINK". It's sooo cool. Here's a picture of the throw I've gotten.



So far I just have the throw, satin pillow set, and comforter cover (not a comforter, but like a duvette cover). I think this style is very cool, and they've got a whole line out of car things that would look just awesome in my new car. wink, wink. I just love the whole "sketched" look of the traditional Dinsey characters. Hot Topics also did this to some Care Bears, and it was way cool. I bought the bedroom set (sheets and pillow cases) for Chris, and they look way cool, and brings a rock and roll life to our childhood memories. I'm not quite Laura Ashley/Martha Stewart phase, because I'm not out of my teenage rocker years. Okay, honestly: when will I ever grow out of my childhood phase? I decorate my room going "my kids are going to love this stuff!"

UPDATE: Due to the "R&R Christmas Tour 2006" I obtained some of these items: (Thanks Chris!) The fuzzy dice, a seat cover, two car mats, and wheel cover. I already owned: satin sheets with pillow covers, black throw, and duvette cover.

No comments: