Monday, November 13, 2006

Holiday Memories

Okay everyone. I've come to terms of what I really want in life: stuff and money. But as for the stuff, I'm into cutsie stuff. Especiallly for the holidays. Disney is my IT store right now. I love the ornaments for Tinkerbell and her friends (especially the mini ornaments) and the Tink tree topper. Also, there are Jessica Rabbit items available online at EBay only, apparently. I love the doll, but it is way expensive. Also there are ornaments, a jewelry box, and fun lapel pins. I am a fan of Jessica Rabbit, not necessarily Roger. Go Figure.

UPDATE: Due to the "R&R Christmas Tour 2006" I obtained some of these items: (Thanks Riches!) Tinkerbell tree topper, the mini Tinkerbell ornaments, mini Princess ornaments. I already owned: the basic Jessica Rabbit lapel pin and the PattiCake Lounge lapel Pin.

No comments: