Saturday, November 28, 2009

Big Ticket Items

Don't even think about looking at this post if you don't want to see money out the door. With my birthday and the holidays coming up everyone asked me this year what would I like... I would always say, "honestly... nothing." But Honestly: nothing cheap. I don't mean that in a harsh way, like I don't want inexpensive presents. I welcome presents of all shapes, sizes, and price ranges (even free, because sometimes those are the best). But as far as an actual "dream present" you're going to be looking in your wallets going, "Um, no." So I didn't answer that question to the best of my abilities. Here is the list of expensive items that I don't expect to get, but they are dream items:
Gutters for the house all the way around
Fans in all the rooms (we have one in the living room, so bedrooms and office)
Cord hiders (it's hard to explain, but if you've seen our TV set-up, something to hide those cables)
Stuff to paint the nursery with (paints, drop cloths, brushes, etc)


Less pricy ticket items:
Computer bag, something lightweight and can hold a 17" laptop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheap ugg boots sale tedbcnop cheap ugg boots uk wqnemgia cheap ugg boots dloaofmi cheap uggs tuwtwvlc ugg boots sale uk rvgyrbkl ugg boots sale doblutfe ugg boots uk nexjmgpp ugg boots xqkjqkkl ugg sale vlploywh