Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kitchen Fun


Okay, with the pleathora kitchen supplies we got for the wedding you'd think I wouldn't need/want anything more for it. Wrong!


I loooooovvee baking, especially if they're cutesie baking pans. Every place that has kitchen supplies these days has fun baking pans. There are ones that look like trains, castles, animals, flowers, etc. Anything you can think of for a cake to look like, there's a pan for it. Right now I have a cake pan that looks like a huge cupcake. It's very fun to use. I also recieved a wonderful bunt cake pan for my birthday from Heather, and a fun WS bugs pan for the wedding.



We got a wonderful canister set we had registered for from Williams-Sonoma, and it has been used well. WS has since added a bread box and recipe box in the same style. It's the "white ceramic and stainless steel" style that they have. The labels are where the steel is. The bread box is only available on-line, and is currently on sale. The recipe box is only available in stores, and is about the same price. Chris and I would love to complete this set for our new kitchen.
Oh, I almost forgot! They also have lotion and soap dispensers that match. But if I had to choose, I would go with the first two mentioned.

No comments: